What You Should Know About Thai Marital Assets Division Part II 您應該知道的泰國婚姻財產分割第二篇
Furthermore, to separate marital assets, only Sin Somros should be divided equally, unless there is prenuptial agreement. There are two options to apply for assets separation:
The couple can enter into a prenuptial agreement by stating such clause in the marriage certificate on the same day both parties register the marriage, under section 1465 and 1466 of Thai Civil and Commercial Code (“CCC”). If both parties need to amend the agreement, they will only be able to amend the agreement with the approval by Court.
根據《泰國民商法》(“CCC”)第 1465和1466 條，夫婦可以在結婚登記當天在結婚證書註明此類條款簽訂婚前協議。如果雙方都需要修改協議，只能獲得法院核准修改協議。
If the client did not notify the prenuptial agreement in the marriage certificate on the same day as the marriage registration, such agreement will be void, as per Section 1465 of CCC.
如果夫妻沒有在結婚登記當天的結婚證註明婚前協議，該協議將根據 CCC 第 1465 條的規定無效。
Able to apply for the management of the Sin Somros or the separation of the asset without divorce, but must meet the criteria under Section 1484 of the CCC. If they do not meet the criteria under Section 1484 of CCC, the other spouse must have a circumstance causing damage to the asset as follows:
可以申請管理婚姻財產或不離婚的資產分離，但必須符合 CCC 第 1484 條標準。如果未符合 CCC 第 1484 條規定，另一方配偶必須有以下造成財產損失的情況：
1. The spouse has behaviors of alcohol, drugs or gambling, has unfaithful behavior according to the Supreme Court Judgment No. 3890/2532, 185/2492 3392/2548.
配偶有酗酒、吸毒或賭博行為，根據最高法院第 3890/2532、185/2492 3392/2548 號判決有不忠行為。
2. Spouse destroys the asset.
3. The spouse doesn’t provide care and maintenance for the other spouse as appropriate for the status quo.
4. The spouse obstructs the management of the other party's asset without justifiable reason.
5. The other spouse falsifies his/her signature to be used in the management of the asset according to the Supreme Court Judgment No. 1645/2548.
1. If it’s uncontested divorce, it shall be divided for what assets they owned while registering divorce.
2. If the divorce is judged by Court, it shall be divided for what assets they owned on filing petition date.
According to Section 1532 of CCC, the property of the spouse shall be subject to liquidation after divorce. However, if the divorce is made by mutual agreement, the liquidation should calculate the couple’s assets as it was on the date of registration of divorce. Also, if the divorce is made by Court, the liquidation should apply to the couple’s assets as it was on the date when the divorce action was filed in Court.
If the spouse has different nationalities, the Sin Somros should be regulated by the law of husband’s nationality. However, the immovable property should comply with the law where the assets are located.
 Section 1533 of the Civil and Commercial Code.  Section 1532 (1) of the Civil and Commercial Code.  Section 1532 (2) of the Civil and Commercial Code.
#thaimarriage #thaidivorce #maritalassetsdivision #maritalassetsdivisioninthailand #thaicourt #thaicivilandcommercialcode #marialassetsinthailand #maritalassets #泰國結婚 #泰國離婚 #婚姻財產分割 #泰國婚姻財產分割 #泰國法院 #泰國民商法 #泰國婚姻財產 #婚姻財產 #thaiaccountant #thailawyer #thailaw #泰國稅務 #IBCFirm #ThaiLawFirm #ThaiAccountingFirm #ThaiAuditFirm #泰國中文律師 #IBC法律金融會計事務所 #泰國律師 #泰國法律事務所 #泰國律師事務所 #泰國會計 #泰國審計 #泰國會計事務所 #泰國審計事務所 #法律顧問 #泰國會計師