Introduction of Partnership Business in Thailand 泰國合夥企業介紹
Partnership in one of the company types in Thailand. According to Section 1012 of Thai Civil and Commercial Code (“CCC”), a partnership is a contract whereby two or more persons agree to unite for a common undertaking, with a view of sharing profit which may be derived therefrom. Upon registration being made according to CCC, it constitutes a juristic person distinct from the partners or shareholders of whom it is composed.
In Thailand, there are two kinds of partnership, which are Ordinary partnership and Limited partnerships. The registration must be made at the registration office, and if there’re any changes of the information, it will be registered at the same place.
The ordinary partnership is a kind of partnership in which all the partners are jointly and unlimitedly liable for all the obligations of the partnership. If a partner brings contribution of the use of a property, relations between such partners and the partnership with regard to delivery and repair, liability for defects, liability for eviction, and clause of non-liability, are governed by the provisions of this Code concerning the Hire of Property.
Furthermore, if the contribution of a partner consists of the ownership of a property, the relationship between such partners and partnership with regard to delivery and repair, liability for defects, liability for eviction, and clause of non-liability, are governed by the provisions of this Code concerning sale.
According to Section 1064 of CCC, registration of ordinary partnership is not mandatory to register.
On the other hand, a limited partnership has:
(1) One or more partners whose liability is limited to such amount as they may respectively undertake to contribute to the partnership.
(2) One or more partners who are jointly and unlimitedly liable for all the obligations of the partnership.
In addition, a limited partnership must be registered. It shall contain the followings:
(1) Name of the partnership.
(2) A statement that it is a limited partnership.
(3) Address of the business office and all branch offices.
(4) Full names, trade names, addresses and occupations of the partners.
(5) Full names, trade names, addresses and occupations of the partners with unlimited liability.
(6) Name of the managing partners.
(7) If there are any restrictions imposed upon the posers of the managing partners to bind the partnership.
 Section 1025 of Thai Civil and Commercial Code.  Section 1029 of Thai Civil and Commercial Code.  Ibid, Section 1030.  Section 1077 of Thai Civil and Commercial Code.  Ibid, Section 1078.
#partnershipinthailand #companyinthailand #setupcompanyinthailand #civilandcommercialcode #ordinarypartnership #limitedpartnership #泰國合夥企業 #泰國公司 #設立泰國公司 #泰國民商法 #普通合夥 #有限合夥 #IBC法律金融會計事務所 #泰國事務所 #泰國律師 #泰國法律事務所 #泰國中文律師 #泰國會計 #泰國會計事務所 #泰國審計 #IBCFirm #Thailaw #Thailawfirm #ThaiAccountingFirm #ThaiAuditFirm